- Which dogs will be in the calendar?
- How to vote
- How to enter
- What you can win
Win a spot in the mixed-breed dog calendar
That Mutt is creating the first ever mixed-breed dog calendar. It will feature 12 different mixed-breed dogs throughout the calendar.
How to vote for your favorite mutts
Go here to see who’s already entered and to vote for your favorite dogs. All you have to do to vote is hit the green “like” button next to the photos. You can vote for as many dogs as you want.
How to enter the contest
The mixed-breed dog calendar contest runs now through Aug. 8.
Enter your mutt by clicking the “upload photos” tab on this page. If you’re having trouble uploading, you can also post a pic directly to That Mutt’s Facebook page, and I will manually enter it into the contest for you.
Before you enter a photo, you should read the official contest rules. There are some requirements. For example:
- photos need to be a high enough quality for an actual calendar (300 dpi or better)
- no humans allowed in the photos (they’ll be deleted)
- you must own the rights to the photos (obviously!)
- this is a mixed-breed dog calendar, but we don’t discriminate against purebred dogs so all dogs are welcome to enter
- submit as many photos as you want, but there can only be one winning photo per person
What you can win
If your mutt’s photo is among the top 12, your dog will win a spot in the 2014 mixed-breed dog calendar. You will also receive five free calendars to share with your friends and family.