Raw Dog Food Community
An introduction to our raw dog food community from ThatMutt.com
My name is Lindsay Stordahl, and I started feeding my Lab mix Ace a raw diet in 2011 after reading as much as I could about raw feeding, researching recipes and interviewing veterinarians.
The reason a raw diet makes sense for dogs is because dogs are designed for eating real meat! They’re meat eaters! Yes, they can benefit from some fruits and veggies too (these are included in my recipes), but a diet of raw meat and raw bones is the most natural, healthy way to go for most dogs.
I’ve learned there are two common barriers people face when thinking about switching their dogs to a raw diet:
• Confusion about what and what not to feed
I completely understand, because I’ve been there!
Join That Mutt’s Private Raw Dog Food Community
This community is designed for anyone hoping to start feeding their dog a raw diet OR looking to learn more about raw feeding.
Here is a list of what you’ll receive for $7/mo:
- A copy of my ebook on How to Feed Raw Dog Food, includes 10 easy recipes (normally $9)
- Exclusive discounts/offers from Raw Paws Pet Food and Balanced Blends Raw Pet Food
- Access to ask ME and the other community members your questions about raw feeding
- A FREE 4-pound bag of the new Wellness CORE RawRev food ($19.99 value, U.S. only)
More about the community
Common topics discussed include:
- what to feed your pups
- which raw bones are safe
- how to talk to your vet about raw food
- how to save money on raw feeding
When I started feeding my dog a raw diet in 2011 I had so many questions. I was worried my dog would get sick or that he wouldn’t be able to digest the bones. It takes time to get the hang of raw feeding (but it doesn’t have to be complicated!).
Join our community so you can ask your questions, learn from others and save yourself TIME and MONEY.
This is your own personal feedback group that you can pose any question to without judgement.
Whether you stick around for 1 month or 100, we’re here to help you and your dog!
Join The CommunityGet access to a private community of raw dog food enthusiasts
- My ebook on How to Feed Homemade Raw Dog Food (normally $9)
- 10 easy recipes (included in ebook)
- FREE 4-pound bag of Wellness CORE RawRev dog food ($19.99 value, U.S. only)
- Exclusive deals/offers from Raw Paws Pet Food and Balanced Blends Raw Pet Food
- Access to That Mutt’s private Raw Dog Food community
- Learn how to make your own raw food
- Share feeding recipes that work on any budget
- Learn about raw dog food brands and options for on the go
- BARF model feeding vs. whole prey
- Learn which raw bones are safe
“I have been feeding raw for about 2 months now. LOVE IT! My dog is ten and we have vetted this poor dog for many years because of allergies, ear infections, skin problems. Spent hundreds of dollars on steroids, special soaps for baths, ear medicine, antibiotics with not the best of results. WELL, since she’s been on a raw diet (she gets no carbs or sugars), her skin has improved 100 percent, her breath smells better, she doesn’t scratch and she can’t wait for mealtime! I can’t stress enough what a difference the raw diet has made to her life! I’m really disappointed that no vet has ever suggested this to us. Anyway YEAH for this method of feeding. Thank you for your information.”Sandy C.
“Thank you for your raw food diet recipes, I have started putting the ingredients together. I am following your recipes and adding raw meat as well as veggies plus fruit in small doses, all my dogs are healthy. Thanks for your site, there is a lot of information to follow here.”Susan M.