How to End Separation Anxiety in Dogs – $4
[paiddownloads id=”11″ return_url=”http://www.
I work as a pet sitter and dog runner, and I also foster dogs. I have worked with many dogs that cry, bark, howl or damage property when left alone, and I would love to use my experience to help other dog owners.
The cost of my dog separation anxiety ebook is just $4. (It’s also available on Amazon here.)
What does the ebook on separation anxiety include?
My ebook on how to stop a dog from barking, crying and feeling anxious when left alone includes information on:
- What I consider separation anxiety
- How to prevent separation anxiety in the first place
- How to help a dog that has separation anxiety
- The importance of establishing a routine for your dog
- How to purposely create mild separation in a positive way
- How to remain positive when you do have to leave your dog
- Kennel training your dog
- The best toys and treats to help your dog
- Other products and tips to help your dog
- Shock collars – are they good or bad?
- Tips for hiring a dog walker (I’m a dog walker myself)
How do I buy the separation anxiety ebook from this page?
1. Click the “Buy Now” button at the top of the page. It will bring you to a secure payment page in PayPal.
2. Either log into your PayPal account or choose “Pay with a debit or credit card” if you do not have a PayPal account. The cost is $4.
3. After you complete your PayPal purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download your ebook.