Note: This review is sponsored by Bully Bundles. Use code THATMUTT to save 10% on any order.
What is Bully Bundles?
Bully Bundles is a monthly subscription service for bully sticks that delivers to your door.
The company offers 6-inch and 12-inch bully stick chews for dogs. You pick the number of sticks you want delivered (up to 60!), and your subscription automatically renews each month.
The bully sticks from Bully Bundles are sourced from free-range, grass-fed Brazilian cattle, according to Bully Bundles. These bully sticks are 100% beef, and yes, they’re made from a bull’s penis.
Bully Bundles Review
I really love this convenient, delivery concept and the bully sticks are high quality. My puppy Remy loves the bully sticks and they have seriously saved me from some puppy madness in the last two weeks! The bully sticks keep my hyper little puppy busy and calm when I’m trying to work. He likes these better than rawhides.
The sticks from Bully Bundles are high quality and although Remy chews on his bully stick every day, he hasn’t even made it through a whole chew yet in two weeks. Not even close.
My senior dog Ace is not very interested in chewing anything lately, including the bully sticks. He has some health problems and does not have the energy to chew.
The cost of Bully Bundles:
- 6 sticks: $16/month
- 10 sticks: $24/month
- 15 sticks: $34/month
- 30 sticks: $61/month
- 60 sticks (holy cow!): $105/month
Prices for a monthly delivery of 12-inch bully sticks:
- 5 sticks: $24/month
- 10 sticks: $45/month
- 15 sticks: $61/month
- 30 sticks: $105/month
There is FREE shipping on all orders within the United States.
What’s unique about Bully Bundles?
It’s a monthly delivery of bully sticks! Such a fun idea most dogs will love! It’s similar to subscription boxes for dogs, but you know exactly what you’re getting each month.
I’m unaware of any other company that focuses specifically on bully stick subscriptions.
Pros of Bully Bundles:
- Much cheaper per stick compared to most stores! A single bully stick at two local pet stores in my area are over $8 each for small sticks! Six-inch sticks from Bully Bundles are $2.67 or less.
- The prices for the different bundles are very clear on the website, including the price per stick.
- The bully sticks are 100 percent all natural, according to Bully Bundles. No preservatives or chemicals.
- Made from free range, grass-fed cattle. No growth hormones or antibiotics used on the cattle, according to Bully Bundles.
- You can pause your subscription or cancel at any time.
- Bully sticks are generally safe and easy to digest.
- These are tough and last my puppy a long time.
- So much easier than going to the store. I like to simplify/automate everything possible.
- Good option for people with multiple dogs or people who foster or volunteer with rescue groups.
- The bully sticks are made from cattle in Brazil vs. cattle from the United States. This doesn’t matter to me. *Update on this below.
- Just two types of chews to pick from – standard 6-inch sticks or standard 12-inch sticks. I like the simplicity. Others may wish there were more varieties of chews, especially if their dogs get bored. Maybe pig ears or braided sticks, etc.
Bully Bundles wanted to follow up on why it uses cattle from Brazil:
“Most USA cattle are actually kept in pens, are grain-fed, and injected with antibiotics and hormones while most Brazilian cattle (including ours) are free-ranging, grass-fed, and receive no antibiotics or hormones. Not only are these latter conditions more humane for our cattle, but they also result in healthier bully sticks for our dogs … And our sticks are still USDA and FDA approved just like sticks from the US would be.”
Would I sign up for Bully Bundles?
No. Not at this time. I do not need this many bully sticks at the moment for one little puppy. *Update: It’s getting more tempting to sign up.
However, I will definitely pay the $16/month for 6 small sticks if Remy ends up going through his bully sticks that fast. I would much rather sign up for a monthly delivery than stop by Petco every month. $16 is not bad for high-quality chews that last.
Would I recommend Bully Bundles to others?
Yes! I highly recommend you sign up if your dogs need a regular supply of chews, especially if you’re already buying bully sticks at the store. You will most likely save money by ordering these bundles.
Is your dog interested in Bully Bundles?
Let me know in the comments! Which one of your dogs is the “chewer” in your house?