[frame src=”http://www.thatmutt.com/web/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/My-dog-Ace-with-Droolers-treats.jpg” target=”_self” width=”620″ height=”337″ alt=”Droolers treats review and giveaway” align=”center” prettyphoto=”false”]
Healthy, grain-free dog treats made in the United States
Note: This review is sponsored by Droolers and Pipeline Pet Products.
Leave a comment below for a chance to win a bag of Droolers soft treats for your dog. There will be 10 winners. Click here.
What are Droolers?
Droolers are small, soft treats perfect for training or rewarding your dog.
They are about the size of a penny and come in five recipes such as duck, kangaroo and salmon. Yes, kangaroo! Woo!
I love the name “Droolers” because, well, if you know my black Lab mix Ace you know he has a bit of a drooling problem. I’ve found drool on our ceilings! It’s like these were designed with Ace in mind. 🙂
Droolers Treats Review
That Mutt has partnered with Pipeline Pet Products to feature the company’s brands (with giveaways!) over the next few months. One of those brands is Droolers, and you might also remember Green Bark Gummies.
The bottom line:
[quote_right]Droolers treats are perfect for training because they are small and soft.[/quote_right]Droolers treats are perfect for training because they are small and soft. You can easily tear them into smaller pieces if you wish, which is what I do.
Both my weimaraner puppy Remy and my Lab mix Ace are interested in the Droolers treats.
I bring them to Remy’s puppy training classes. I also stuff them into his Kong toy to keep him occupied when I’m trying to watch TV without him pawing at me!
The cost of Droolers:
The price for a 4-ounce bag is $4.99 online.
There are around 50 treats per bag. (I counted them.) The whitefish-flavored variety has slightly smaller treats, so those have about 70 treats per bag.
Click here to order Droolers
Flavor options include:
What’s unique about Droolers?
1. Good value. Pipeline Pet Products says on its website that one of its goals with all of its brands is to provide healthy treats at an affordable price.
2. Unique protein varieties. With Droolers treats, dogs with an alternative to the standard “chicken based” treats (chicken is a fairly common source of allergies in dogs.) Some of the Droolers varieties include whitefish, kangaroo and duck.
3. Droolers contain Omega-3s and chia. Droolers are also manufactured in the United States.
Pros of Droolers:
- Good value
- No corn, soy or wheat
- Grain free
- No artificial flavors
- Source of Omega-3 fatty acids
- No chicken (a plus if you think your dog might have an allergy to chicken)
- Manufactured in the United States
- They keep the attention of my puppy who has the attention span of a goldfish
- Droolers also interest my senior dog who is picky these days
(This one can hardly control himself.)
- The treats do get a little messy when you shove a handful in your pocket like I tend to do for training classes. Not such a big deal if you use a pouch for your treats.
- The treats come in one size (4 ounces). Some people might wish they could order a larger bag.
Would I buy Droolers treats for my dogs?
I would definitely buy Droolers if we were running low on treats. My dogs love them, and I prefer to buy soft treats I can use for training. Droolers are a good value and a good product.
Would I recommend Droolers to others?
Yes! I highly recommend you try these treats for your dogs if you’re looking for a soft, highly motivating training treat.
You can order them online or enter our giveaway below. We’re giving away a bag to 10 readers of That Mutt.
Giveaway – Win a bag of Droolers for your dog! (10 winners)
Enter to win a bag of Droolers treats for your dog. There will be 10 winners.
To enter, just leave a comment below that indicates your pup could use some rewards (or training motivation!).
I will choose 10 winners at random on Friday June 24. Must have a U.S. mailing address to win.
Is your dog interested in Droolers?
Let me know in the comments! Which one of your dogs could use more training motivation? I’m sure you can guess which one of my two needs some work!
Sign up to receive That Mutt’s training tips & more in my (almost) daily newsletter:
Friday 15th of July 2016
These treats are awesome! My puppy, who absolutely loves treats & will do almost anything for them, plus soft for my older dog, whom has bad teeth. These are wonderful! !
Wednesday 6th of July 2016
Our fur Babies love dog treats. They probably eat way to many.
Thursday 30th of June 2016
Congrats to the winners: Rachel, Charles G., Sarah B., Hannah, Jackie, Brian, Peggy, Robin P., Rick and Sandy S. You will be notified by email if you won (note that there were multiple people by the same names who entered so you'll get an email if you won).
Wednesday 6th of July 2016
Thank you so much. I think my dogs would love the Duck flavor. My address is 406 East 10th St. Schuyler, NE. 68661
Thursday 23rd of June 2016
Is love to find out if my picky pup would like these.
Wednesday 22nd of June 2016
These would be perfect for,our dog who has allergies