The new holiday dog gift boxes from the company “I and Love and You” are really cute, and I’m excited to share them with you!
The holiday dog gift boxes contain:
- A holiday “ugly sweater” bandana (so your dog can participate in ugly sweater parties)
- Soft training treats
- Fresh breath bone chews
- Beef gullet chew strips
- Code for $5 off your next purchase
This post is sponsored by I and Love and You.
Leave a comment at the end of the post for a chance to win a FREE holiday dog gift box for your dog or a friend. Click here. *The giveaway has ended.
Holiday dog gift boxes from I and Love and You
These gift boxes for dogs are packaged and ready to place under the tree. So no wrapping necessary! They would make a cute gift for your own pup or for a friend or family member’s dog for the holidays.
Use code NICELIST2 for $2 off
I and Love and You only makes high-quality treats and chews with no artificial preservatives. Real meat is the first ingredient, and there are no fillers or by-products.
For each gift box purchased, the company donates a meal to a pet in an animal shelter waiting for adoption.
The three treats and chews included in each gift box:
The holiday gift boxes for dogs contain I and Love and You’s three most popular goodies for dogs. Each box is worth $35 in value for just $19.99, and shipping is free.
1. The Hip Hoppin’ Hearties. These are soft, heart-shaped training treats. They are grain free and include glucosamine.
2. Fresh All Rover Breath Bones. These chews are made with turkey and garnished with peppermint oil for fresh breath. They are grain free. Each bag contains five 3″ chews.
3. Cow Boom! Strips. These chews include one ingredient: 100% beef gullet from grass-fed, free-range cattle. Each bag contains five 6″ strips.
Use code NICELIST2 for $2 off
What I like about the holiday dog gift boxes:
- Really cute!
- The treats and chews contain no grain, artificial preservatives or by-products
- Real meat as the first ingredients
- High-quality treats and chews – the best
- Good value ($35 of products for $19.99)
- Free shipping
- Nice variety of training treats and chews
- The bandana is a cute touch
- No need to wrap the box unless you want to
I recommend these boxes for a gift for your own dog or as a gift for a friend or family member’s dog on your list. The ingredients are high-quality, and you can’t go wrong with these gift boxes.
Get a box here. Use code NICELIST2 for $2 off. Order by Dec. 17 in order to guarantee delivery by Dec. 25.
- You don’t get to choose which treats are in the box (I don’t mind this at all! One less thing to worry about!)
- Some dogs might have allergies to certain treats
These boxes might not be for you if your dog has allergies to chicken or beef. The breath bones might be small enough for some larger dogs to swallow whole, but most dogs will know to chew them up a bit first.
GIVEAWAY! Win one of the holiday dog gift boxes for your pup
*The giveaway has ended. Congrats to Chessey K.!
I and Love and You is giving away a FREE holiday dog gift box to one reader of That Mutt.
Just leave a comment below so I know your dog wants in on the drawing! Has your dog been naughty or nice this year?
I will choose a winner at random on Tuesday Dec. 12 and announce them here and by email. Must have a U.S. mailing address to win.
All of That Mutt’s $7/mo Patreon members receive automatic entries into all giveaways, including this one (limited to first 90 people, 6 spots remain). Click here.
Would your dog like to win a holiday gift box?
Let me know in the comments!
Please share this post with anyone who might be interested in this cute holiday gift idea.