What is Truly Pawsome?
Truly Pawsome is a monthly subscription box for dogs containing 4 to 5 high-quality toys, treats or other items. It’s always a surprise what will be in the box. You can order a single box or sign up for 3, 6 or 12 monthly “subscriptions.”
This post is sponsored by Truly Pawsome. Use code thatmutt10 for 10% off any order. Click here.
Truly Pawsome subscription box review and coupon code
My thoughts on Truly Pawsome:
It was so much fun receiving a surprise box of goodies from Truly Pawsome.
Two things really stood out to me.
First, my dogs can actually use ALL 5 items in our box.
That has not always been the case with other brands of subscription boxes for dogs.
Second, the items were high quality.
The treats are from brands well known for high-quality ingredients, and the toys we received are built to last!
Here’s our unboxing video—See what’s in the box: [Link.]
Our box included:
- Hugglehounds Frog Knottie toy ($14.95-$21.95) – This one is a hit!
- Beco Ball on a Rope toy ($7.99-$10.99) – My dogs are really into this toy!
- Dr. Harvey’s Le Dogue Bites chicken treats ($13.95)
- Isle of Dogs Chillout treats ($7.99)
- Nite Ize LED light ($6.99)
Total cost if you were to buy all these items separately would be around $52 + tax & shipping.
How much does a box cost?
*Use coupon code THATMUTT10 for 10% off any order!*
If you order a single box from Truly Pawsome, the price is $40. The cost per box goes down if you sign up for a monthly plan.
- Single box: $40
- 3-month plan: $34/box
- 6-month plan: $32/box
- 12-month plan: $30/box
Use code THATMUTT10 for 10% off any subscription, whether it’s a single box or a 12-month plan! Order here.
What’s unique about Truly Pawsome?
You can trust that ALL the items in your dog’s box will be high quality. That’s not always the case with other subscription box companies!
Truly Pawsome is inspired by the founder’s senior pug, Pork Chop. Pork Chop and his little pug brother Murray are the chief taste testers and approve all treats and toys!
As far as price and number of items, Truly Pawsome is pretty similar to other subscription box companies. It also donates the equivalent of 10% of all purchased subscriptions to dogs in need, which is what many of the other companies also do.
Pros of Truly Pawsome:
- Items are high quality.
- Focus is on treats and toys! What dogs really want!
- Easy to cancel your subscription at any time.
- The company donates to dogs in need.
- Nice way to provide your dog with new toys and treats each month without having to think about it. That truly is pawsome!
- Good value when you add up the cost of each item in your box.
- Our particular box didn’t come with any chew toys or edible chews. Not a big deal unless that’s what you’re hoping for.
- No cat version, at least not yet!
Would I order a subscription?
No. My dogs and I loved receiving this box, but I’m unlikely to sign them up for a subscription.
I’m more likely to order a box for a friend or as an occasional gift for my own dogs—like a birthday present. It really is a lot of fun to receive a box with surprise items!
Would I recommend Truly Pawsome to others?
Yes! If you’d like to surprise your dog/s each month and have a need for treats and toys this is a great way to make your dogs happy. This is especially if you’re already buying toys and treats regularly.
The value of a subscription is worth it and it’s a lot of fun! And especially if you have multiple dogs, they can share what’s in the box and chances are everything will be a hit!
Order here – use code THATMUTT10 for 10% off all plans
Would your dog like to get a box from Truly Pawsome?
Let me know in the comments!