My pets Remy and Scout love lounging around on their Memory Foam Orthopedic dog bed from Treat A Dog.
We have the Faux Fur version, now available in a “giant” size for big dogs or for multiple dogs (and cats) to share!
Treat A Dog is a sponsor of That Mutt.
If your dog would love a new Memory Foam Orthopedic dog bed, use code THATMUTT10 for 10% off the existing sales price! Learn more here.
Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Beds from Treat A Dog
Best Orthopedic dog beds
Why I recommend the Memory Foam beds from Treat A Dog:
1. Plenty of room for BIG dogs! Now available in a “giant” size that will fit almost any large breed! My dog is only 62 pounds and he could easily share the bed with another weimaraner. (Designed to fit dogs up to 150 pounds or more.)
2. High quality! These orthopedic dog beds are guaranteed to hold their shape for at least 10 years!
They’re made in three parts:
- high-quality Memory Foam Orthopedic dog bed
- water resistant Memory Foam cover (removable + washable)
- Faux Fur bed cover (also removable + washable)
3. Soft and cozy. My pets LOVE the soft Faux Fur feel and the comfortable Memory Foam pad! They’re constantly “claiming” this bed from each other or trying to steal it from each other … even though there’s plenty of room for two!
4. Helps a dog’s joints. If you have a dog with arthritis, an athletic dog or a breed prone to joint problems, the Memory Foam Orthopedic dog bed will offer them some comfort. Remy is a young dog but we run long distance and he loves the comfort the bed offers.
5. Modern style. The beds look attractive in your home. I love how the Faux Fur looks on our wood floors.
The Memory Foam dog beds are on sale for $119 on Treat A Dog’s website.
You can take an additional 10% off with code: THATMUTT10
The 10% off code is good for all products on Treat A Dog’s site. There is also free shipping on all orders $50 and over. View all products here.
Any cons to these beds?
- The beds come in lighter colors, so they might show off some dirt or dark hair. However, they are also easy to wash.
- Not available in extra small sizes
- Cost. These beds are a good quality, but they might be out of some people’s budgets. For a limited time, you can use code THATMUTT10 for 10% off the sales price. Click here.
For extra small dogs or for cats, you might like Treat A Dog’s faux fur bed toppers. These are really cute and you can put them on your furniture or over an existing dog bed.
Best orthopedic dog beds for large breeds
The new “giant” size Orthopedic dog bed is now available for big dogs or for multiple dogs to stretch out and share. It’s designed to fit a dog up to 150+ pounds.
Here are the three size options:
- Small/medium: 40″ by 25″
- Large/Extra Large: 50″ by 30″
- Giant: 60″ by 35″
I recommend the Extra Large or giant size so there’s lots of room to stretch out or share!
They are also available in two styles:
- Curved (white color with a hint of brown)
- Rectangular (light grey color)
I personally prefer the curved style simply because the Faux Fur is slightly more plush.
Here’s a video of my dog and cat “fighting” over their Treat A Dog bed:
Memory Foam dog beds to help senior dogs
If you read reviews of the beds, common comments include people writing about how the Memory Foam helps their older dogs’ joints:
“The perfect amount of cushion for my big dog with joint problems.”
“… as they are older dogs, appreciate the cushion that molds to their body …”
“We wanted a little extra comfort for our old dog …”
I know my old guy Ace would’ve LOVED these Memory Foam beds! My 14-year-old cat sure does!
Giveaway! Win an Orthopedic Memory Foam bed for your dog!
Update: The winner has been chosen. Congrats to Candice W.!
Treat A Dog is giving away one Memory Foam dog bed to one lucky reader of That Mutt! The winner will receive the giant sized curved bed.
To enter: all you have to do is leave a comment below so I know your dog wants IN on the drawing. Let me know, why would your dog love a new bed?
I’ll choose the winner at random. Must have a U.S. mailing address to win.
Would your dog love a new bed?
Let me know in the comments!
And please share this post with any friends who might be interested! Thank you!
I wrote a review of Treat A Dog’s dog beds last fall. You can read that review here: Faux fur dog beds
-Lindsay & Remy